Welcome to Malawi!

This blog is about my life in Malawi and how it relates to the lives of the other 13 million people in this country. Each and every day it gets a little more interesting. Thoughts, stories, moments, ups, and downs. As I learn more and more what it means to have your life in Malawi, I will share it with you, and I hope to hear your reactions.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Overnight Music from Last Post

Hey all,

The music I said I posted last time is now actually online. Remember to email me if you want the link but don't have access now. I said that I had "already uploaded it" in the last post under the completely groundless assumption that the infrastructure would cooperate. Lesson learned.

~Mike

No comments:

 
/* New Code with the Analytics stuff */ /* End of new Code with the Analytics stuff */